McCall Handling is the leading provider of forklift repair services in the Mid-Atlantic region. We provide forklift repair on machines and equipment that we sell, and our team can work on and provide solutions for forklifts of any make or model as well. Because of our diverse capabilities and the stock of a variety of forklift parts (more than 2 million) that we keep on hand, we can be your comprehensive source for highly rated forklift repair services.
Our team is made up of technicians who know how to provide great service and who know forklifts inside and out. We can provide service at our locations, or we can send technicians to provide service at your facilities. In fact, we offer a team of more than 50 traveling technicians who use state of the art equipment to provide repair and maintenance services. We also offer a rental fleet that can keep your work moving forward during the repair and maintenance processes.
Whether you visit one of our locations or we visit your facility, we’ll start each forklift repair engagement by diagnosing the issues you’re experiencing. Our team can quickly identify the issue and make recommendations on the best path forward. Once you approve maintenance and repairs, our team members will work quickly to execute them.
At McCall Handling, we offer five locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic where we can serve you, including locations in Baltimore, Washington DC, Williamsport (MD), Delaware and Virginia. When you lean heavily on forklifts for your day-to-day operations, make sure you have a source of forklift repair that you can trust. The McCall Handling team is known for its highly rated forklift repair services and its ability to deliver the results you and your business need.
Forklift Repair for a Variety of Brands
- Hyster Forklifts – Hyster forklifts are known for their long service intervals and excellent overall dependability. Keeping your equipment working its best requires following the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule and working with a knowledgeable partner. McCall Handling offers Hyster forklift service for clients in Maryland and beyond. As a Hyster Dealer of Distinction, we’ll ensure your fleet is working its best and help you keep costly downtime to a minimum.
- Yale Forklifts – Yale designs its forklifts for maximum productivity. Service from a knowledgeable dealer is a vital part of this. McCall Handling provides comprehensive Yale forklift service for the company’s entire lineup of products. We offer customized service based on the specifics of your application and operating environment, and will quickly turn around any repair or maintenance request.
- Toyota Forklifts – Contact McCall Handling for any Toyota forklift maintenance service you require. Our technicians have experience working with the company’s complete lineup of products. Whether it’s an emergency repair or routine service to your unit’s engine or hydraulic components, we’ll ensure the job gets done on time and at a price that works for you.
- Crown Forklifts – A Crown forklift’s maintenance needs will vary by model and by the environmental conditions it works in. A McCall Handling technician will be able to put together a proactive maintenance schedule that detects problems before they lead to downtime.
- Raymond Forklifts – Looking for Raymond forklift service near you? Our main location is conveniently located in Dundalk, MD — a short drive from Baltimore, Washington, D.C., and other major urban centers. We offer service, repairs and maintenance for the complete lineup of Raymond lift trucks and forklifts. Get in touch to learn what we may do for you.
- Nissan Forklifts – We repair Nissan forklifts using genuine parts where necessary, and more economical alternatives when they are an option. Knowing which to use requires expertise and an in-depth familiarity with the brand’s product line. Count on McCall Handling for all your Nissan forklift service needs.
- Cat® Forklifts – Cat material handling equipment is known for its industry-leading performance. Our technicians use sophisticated tools to diagnose and repair any issue to factory standards. We will also put together a preventative maintenance plan that keeps your entire fleet working its best.
- Genie Lifts and Telehandlers – A reliability issue with a Genie lift isn’t something to take lightly. McCall Handling offers complete Genie lift repair and preventative maintenance programs. We are serious about safety and will work with you to ensure all your aerial equipment is in peak condition at all times.
Need industrial equipment repairs or service for brands not listed? Contact McCall Handling today for more information!
Looking for a Forklift Repair Services? McCall Handling Is Your Answer.
When it comes to certified technicians the team at McCall Handling is second to none in the forklift repair industry! Our technicians are kept current with all new products and related certifications.
Our Multi-Certified training department has unsurpassed equipment knowledge with a wealth of resources available at a moment’s notice. Our factory certified training department not only keeps our personnel current with all new certifications, but also works in the field with our technicians when needed to services other material handling equipment.
The McCall Handling technical support division has taken troubleshooting to the next level. With the use of web-based software, our support staff can now remote into the technician’s laptop in the field right from their office to assist our technicians with the more difficult diagnostics.